Wednesday, March 31, 2010

another size down...this is really working!

I could not believe my eyes when I looked down at the scale this week. I have a lost a total of 16 pounds since mid-January. I have about 61 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 180 (thats what I am shooting for!). It amazes me that just by sticking to calorie counting and limiting my calories between 1000-1300 calories a day, has worked miracles in the weight loss department. It was extremely hard in the beginning, just writing everything down was such a bore and a waste of my time, so I thought anyways..but now since I have been more strict and disciplined, holding myself accountable for every little morsel that enters this BIG mouth of mine(lol), it is paying off and paying off nicely I might add. Don't get me wrong, I totally loved myself before but this new thinner Lisa emerging is most lovely. I feel so much better with way more energy than I had before, which is a blessing in itself! When I feel weak, I just pray that God will continue to give me the strength that I need to keep on moving forward with this beautiful new me that is coming forth. Having been diagnosed, as I have already shared, with pre-diabetes and Hashimoto's disease(hypothyroidism)..really put a fire under my booty to get myself on the right path to a better, healthier lifelstyle. With this new attitude and change in myself..I can do anything! So can you! Here is another book I would like to share. Enjoy and have a great Wednesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment