Sunday, April 18, 2010

long time..no blog!

Hiya! I have not written in a while because I have been super busy and the weight loss has come to a stall. My thyroid medication is still not at the right level, so I am all over the place! At least I have managed to lose 1 more pound and have not gained anything back..that is a plus for sure. When my husband left for his business trip, it really threw both of us off. He was eating out and having a hard time keeping track of his calories and it was hard to make good choices. I was missing my husband and was extremely busy the week he was gone and was not on track right with my calories. So..we fell behind a little and the calorie intake was higher than usual. I am definitely not going to beat myself up for it because I am only human..right? I am going to be more in tune with myself this week and pay attention to these things again and pray for God's assistance in getting the fire lit again. I think once my medication gets at a level it needs to be, it will help things along too. It is very hard losing weight with hypothryoidism, but I am determined to do it. I am stumble every once in a while, but I will reach my goal.

We plan on trying for baby #3 in July or August, so once that takes place, the weight gain will only be the baby's, like it was with Jolie. Then it will back to business as usual after that...I hope I did not bore you to tears with this blog but hopefully the next time I write..I will be back to losing! Love all of you and thanks a million for your support:) You make me smile^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment